When people hear about how much we purchase from Amazon each month (or happen to see the piles of boxes on our doorstep!) they inevitably ask, “What exactly do you buy?”
Here’s the answer to that question, a list of our month-to-month order.
Real-life, yo 🙂
This month’s Subscribe & Save order for May, 2016 includes:
- Nutiva Organic Black Chia Seeds, 12-oz. Bag – $7.17
- YumEarth Organic Lollipops, 12.3 Ounce Bag – $5.72
- Method Smarty Dish Dishwasher Plus Tablets, Lemon Mint, 45 Count – $9.68
- Doctor In The Kitchen Flackers Flax Seed Crackers, Savory, 5-Ounce – $4.84
- Seventh Generation Thick & Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes, 384 Count – $12.74 (+25% off your first delivery)
- PUR Gum Aspartame Free, Spearmint, 2.8 Ounce – $3.48 (+10% off your first delivery)
- Larabar ALT Fruit and Nut Bar, Chocolate Chip Macaroon, 31.8 Ounce – $15.48
The chia seeds offer plenty of fat and protein for our morning green smoothies. The lollipops are a great treat for the kids, who think we’re the best for allowing them to have one on occasion 🙂
My second born is a high-energy guy who really enjoys keeping his jaw busy with a wad of gum. I like for him to chew PUR because it’s made with real sugar and no crazy dyes.
We discovered larabars when we were first introduced to Paleo. Keeping in mind that even dried fruit can be overindulged on, these bars are my go-to snack when we’re going to be out and about and I won’t be able to grab dinner until late.
This is our list. Yours will likely look much different. We also live in an expensive state, so Amazon’s prices are particularly appealing (I can easily pay 50% more for these items at our local store). You might find that the deals aren’t as phenomenal, but keep in mind that the convenience factor of ordering online, rather than braving traffic for a trip to the store, is another huge benefit of this method of shopping.
What’s in your cart this month?