If you’ve ever tried to juggle a family and personal finance (while drinking espresso), we can definitely relate.
What’s the purpose of Loving Littles?
Hey there! I’m Janeen. This is where I share about money, and how it relates to your family: how to grow your finances, how to manage your resources, and how to spend wisely.
I’m an idealist with the crazy notion that financially fit families will influence the world in positive ways.
Let’s learn wise stewardship together.
Who am I, and what are my qualifications?
Please note, I am not a professional financial advisor. However, I love helping families and I’d jump at the chance to get to know you better as we discuss family finance.
A homeschooling mom of 5 with a degree in business management, I love economics and combining finances with parenthood. You can read about my family’s financial journey as we dove into debt, and our current plan of attack.
If this is your first time visiting, you might find the following articles helpful:
- Basic Budgeting – A budgeting primer with links to personal budget forms
- The Easiest Way to Get out of Debt – The real issue at the heart of successfully climbing out of debt
- College Savings: Our Story – How we use yearly payments to save for our children’s futures
- The Hidden Benefit of Annual Mortgage Payment – How we pay extra toward our mortgage through a yearly payment
- How We’re Paying off our Mortgage 10 Years Early – Yep, you read that right; 10 years early. Here’s how we’re making our dream of a paid-off mortgage a reality.
- How to Save Money on Groceries with Amazon – Our secret weapon for saving money on groceries while shopping in our PJs. Just plain awesome 🙂
- Change the Culture series – This is a series of articles about changing the culture through teaching children
There are plenty more articles in the menu at the top of the screen. Browse and enjoy!
Want more encouragement for your family’s financial journey? Subscribe to the Loving Littles monthly newsletter by entering your email in the form below. I promise to keep all mailings brief, rare, and useful. I’ll even send “7 Steps to a Fruitful Mutual Fund” as a thank you.
It’s my heart’s desire to encourage you and your family on your financial journey. Please contact me with any questions that you might have.